Sunday, October 23, 2011

Weekends go by way too fast!

How was everyone's weekend? Was it busy? Was it relaxing? Mine was fantastic! Yesterday I attended the Winnipeg Green Lifestyle & Organic Living Show. It was great! I got some awesome swag and picked up some local organic honey, organic anti-viral echinacea *it's about to get cold here, and with the colder weather comes the horrible colds, this was such a great deal! Usually it is $14.99 + tax but they had a special for the show that made it $10 with tax GO ME :)*  & organic lactose free mozzarella cheese for the husbands pizza. 


I love getting honey in these little glass bear jars! So adorable :)

My friend came with me & gave me all his samples! Lucky Me :)

Last night I made up some homemade pizza's & some vegan layered taco dip from the Kind Diet Cookbook. We all enjoyed our "sports dinner" while we watched the Winnipeg Jet's take one home!! WHOOP!! Today was a very low key day, I cleaned, did up our meal plan for the week & now just about to read the book "The Help" and enjoy some tea & whole wheat toast with organic p&j!! I am the biggest p&j fan!!

Isn't my halloween cup just awesome! 


Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow! WHOOHOOO for Mondays :)

Question: What is everyone doing for Halloween? Do you dress up? Hand out candy? Any All Hallows'Eve rituals?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...