Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Crockpot Delish

Sorry I didn't post last night, I had some much needed relaxing to do. In the morning I prepped for a meal that was about to be one of my favorites. I got it from Skinny Taste it was the Taco Chili.
 I had mine over a 1/4 cup of quinioa and the husband had his on a bed of brown rice!
Yep! That was amazing, I will for sure have that again, actually we have TONS left so I will be having some for lunch. Smaller portion though.

For my workout last night, I didn't have much time(as I wanted to have a low key evening, but still wanted to get in a workout). I did Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred part 1 & 2. 
I have been meaning to try this DVD for some time. And it was great, I definitely got all sweaty & I am feeling the sore of well worked muscles.  I would recommend this to anyone wanting to get in a workout at home if they aren't able to make it to the gym. It wont replace the gym, but is a nice alternative if traveling or time restraint.

Question: What kind of workout DVD's have you tried? Did they work for you? I have always been a little skeptical of them as I have had a personal trainer & have felt the difference. Are they any you would recommend?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...