So where am I at? Emotionally I am not too nervous. I feel comfortable with how much I have done thus far. I know we have a bunch more to go....but I am content with that.
I used a similar list like Heather @ Hangry Pants. She is getting married a day before me! So check her out!
Set Date Find Venu Church Photographer Engagement Photos
- Guest List (this should be done, and it almost is)
- My shoes
- My veil(it will look like this, but best friend is making it for me, have to order fabric)
- My jewelry
Tuxes Bridesmaid dress(they will be black with a ivory sash) Flower Girls dresses
- Invitations(DIY, they are designed, just working on mock-up)
- Music for Ceremony
Music for Reception
- Transportation for day of
- Centerpieces(DIY and in mid process of deciding....help me pick!)
- Runners for tables
- Wedding Bands
- Bridal Party/Groomsmen Presents
- Wedding Programs(DIY)
Hair appointment Make up appointments
- Hair trial
- Dress Fittings
- Hotel booked for the night of the wedding
- Table Seating chart (DIY)
- Table Cards(DIY)
- Menu Cards(DIY)
- Decide if the venue will provide alcohol or us
- Candy Buffet(Possible DIY)
- Wedding Rehearsal
- Honeymoon (the big debate)
I know it look's like I have a lot left. But most I already know what I want or where I am getting it. SO it isn't too bad. How do you feel I am doing?
Did my leg workout today! Most of these are all 3 sets of 12 reps
- Squats on smith machine
- Squats, jump, squat and kick....some ridiculous exercise Kim made up JK (Love you Kim)
- Push backs on a leg press....I know right?
- Hamstring curl on machine
- Calf raises on machine(this will be to failure)
What better way to finish my workout then with a GREEN MONSTER! I have talked about these before. Today's was like last time, minus the blueberries. These things are like a meal. SO good!
Also I am super excited and proud to say that my trainer Kim placed 2nd in the short bikini category at MABBA's this year!!!!!!!