Thursday, March 31, 2011

Baptism and Pizza

Well the time came.....I was baptized. It was very simple and painless.....minus the missing hair (it really wasn't that much). I have mentioned before that my fiancé is Serbian Orthodox and we are getting married in a Serbian Orthodox church. So having never been baptized....I needed to be before the wedding.

I wanted to have it out of the way before the social. Because I know after it....things will get intense. It was short and sweet. Afterwards, I was rewarded with pizza and wine....honestly I'll get baptized every weekend if I get that, though it may not very good for me.

Sorry about the quality of the photos. They are from a cell phone.

Not sure what my facial expression here is
And the water...notice my fiance laughing in the back

For a walk we go
Some oil

























































































See no bathing suit and kiddy pool!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...