Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Centrepiece Project..........Mock-up #1

This past weekend I started one of my many projects before my Wedding Day!! This is the stuff that I really enjoy about wedding planning. But I feel I need some assistance and who better to ask then my fellow bloggers/followers.

Here is the project, Create centerpieces for round tables that hold 6-8 people. I will have a white table cloth with a damask runner seen here, black napkins and black chair linen. People always ask me what color's I am using in my wedding and the answer is difficult as I am not really using a color so much as a pattern, which is the damask pattern seen on the runner. My flowers however for my wedding will be red, the ties and pocket square's on the groomsmen are also deep red.

I can't decide if I want a short or tall centerpiece. All I know is I want it to have flowers. I think they will be silk as they will look exactly how I want them to.

Here is my centerpiece mock-up #1
  • Short square vase, black ribbon wrapped around it with red silk flowers.











 I had a lazy weekend, and didn't workout. But I will be getting my fitness on tomorrow.








This past Friday I made some Thai Curried Butternut Squash soup that I seen on Jeanette's Healthy Living Blog



















I also fudged and didn't toss them and they burnt a little bit......whoops































It was a little thick but that could be due to how large my squash was and sweet potato. To resolve this I added some more broth.


















It was delish.


























Has anyone tried these? I love Larabar's and was picking some up when I saw these Vega Whole Food Vibrancy Bars. I got the two kinds they had at the store Chocolate Decadence and Green Synergy. Both were sooo good. I loved the Chocolate Decadence more, but I have a sweet tooth. Will be picking up some more of these tonight.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...