Wednesday, February 16, 2011

SIDS (Sudden infant death syndrome)

I apologize for my lack of blog posts. I had planned to talk about a night I had with my girlfriend on Saturday, however due to a tragic loss to a friend of mine, I haven’t had the energy to think about anything else.

Today I had to watch two amazing parents say goodbye to their young baby boy. We hear about SIDS on TV and in the news. But it’s not something you could ever think could happen to you or someone close to you. No parent should ever have to say goodbye to their child.  Today with the current medical advancements we have we are still unable to explain or help prevent SIDS. I ask that you help learn and support such a cause. Help prevent the loss of something so dear.


RIP Kyle
My thoughts and love to your family

Find out how you can help:
Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths
American Sudden Infant Death Syndrome Institute
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...