Friday, July 15, 2011

Wakeboarding and Blog Changes

Last Friday I took a day off for vacation, A group of us went to this new facility in Manitoba for wakeboarding. Adrenaline Adventures is purely awesome! We watched the first round of competing and I was just wowed!  We then went to the beach portion and tossed the ball. Good friends and a great time!

Photo taken by the lovely A C Green
Photo taken by the lovely A C Green
Photo taken by the lovely A C Green
Photo taken by the lovely A C Green

We then followed it up with a great dinner at Fresh Cafe. I devoured a bison burger and yam fries. I was starving from all the sun that day!


Over the next few days I will be updating the blog, I have added a new comment program(which has over lapped any current comments, kinda sucks, but now I can properly  reply to all your comments). I will also be creating a better About Page. Also adding a Link page so that they aren't on the far right. Things be changing :)

Tomorrow I am going with my soon-to-be sister-in-law to a florists to talk about centerpieces. I know I had planned to create my own, however I am feeling a little stressed out with all the DIY projects I had planned.

Question: Did you end up canceling any DIY projects that you had planned for your wedding? If so why?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...