Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sleep...it never feel's like enough

Does anyone else have this problem? The feeling of constant exhausting, sleeping till the very last min + more? I like to believe this may be the weather change. In Winnipeg, we have the most drastic weather. Our summers we can experience +35c(not including humidity) and in the winters -35(not including windchill). I work 9-5 at my day job, and most mornings are cloudy grey sky's and most evenings when I leave work its already dark.

I eat clean
I workout
I take vitamins (B12, Iron, Omega-3, Calcium, Vitamin D3, Flintstones(Vitamin C)
I get 7 - 8 hours of sleep.
Eat a great breakfast (Never miss it)

So it must be the weather? Unless anyone else has any other suggestions for me.

ACK

I have a new recipe post x 2 coming up. I am trying to not put soo many new ones up on this site as it will soon be changing. I may export my old posts into my site...or I may not.

So many decisions!

I don't have any fun or lovely photos to post.. SO I will show you some Miss. Tia
She like's the heat of light bulbs. I am always scared she will burn herself

P.S I have seen all 1200+ of my wedding photos! Just waiting for the disc and I will share them with you! I love them. My photographer captured my day perfectly.


Question: What do you do when you have the winter blues? Do you take any supplements for them?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...