Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday for thought

Having a wonderful lazy Sunday, enjoying some movies and relaxing before the gym. 

While watching Eat Pray Love there is a scene that I think speaks volumes. Julia Roberts is in a pizzeria in Italy with a friend and devouring an amazing cheesy delight of a pizza, when she notices her friend isn't enjoying her pizza as much. She asks her friend why? her friend responds that she wants to eat this pizza but is concerned about her new "muffin top". Julia Roberts character then goes into a reasoning that I feel we all really need to live our lives by.

Julia Roberts: Let me ask you a questions, in all the years you have undressed in front of a Gentleman

Friend: There hasnt been that many

Julia Roberts: Alright well, well as he ever asked you to leave? Has he ever walked out? Left? 

Friend: No

Julia Robers: Because he doesn't care, hes in a room with a naked girl, hes won the lottery. I am so tired of saying no and waking up in the morning and recalling every single thing I ate the day before, Counting all the calories I consumed so i know exactly how much self loating to take into the shower. I am going for it i have no interest with being obese, I'm just through with the guilt.

Couldn't say it better myself

Today's Lunch
Falafel's, green leaf lettuce, red onions, tomatoes and a tzatziki sauce. 

Enjoy your Sunday everyone.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...