Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Losing My Mind and Centrepieces Mock-Up #2

I apologize for lack of blogging. Soo much is going on between a sick Fiancé , Wedding planning and our Wedding social. I am honestly losing my mind.

 I was able to get some of the projects I had set for myself done.....such as my centerpiece mock-up #2

Centerpiece mock-up #2

  • Tall round vase, 6mm black ribbon wrapped around the top twice, fogged glass stones and 4 large silk roses with one small in the middle.


I love it!!! What do you think?

I follow lots of foodie blogs, I have mentioned some before and a constant theme in many of them has been something called Banana Soft Serve ..... and seriously? This has changed EVERYTHING.  The blog post I found this on called it "This Post Will Change Your Life" and it has.




Whats crumbled in that is The Ultimate Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Cookies from Oh She Glows!
These cookies are sooo good. I put them in everything, I crumbled them also in greek yogurt for breakfast. I love love love them!








The lighting is a bit dark on these, late night baking! I need to make a light box
I can't wait till things calm down a bit so I can create some new recipes and not so much borrowed.  But all these have been so good!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...