Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Shoes Shoes Shoes

Today has been a very long day. I worked all day, went to the gym and did my back workout with some cardio. Came home, designed a Thank You Card for a client and then a Wedding Invitation for another client. Somehow between all that I managed to make myself a quick dinner.
 
 Grilled herb chicken, baked garlic/paprika sweet potatoes, steamed kale and roasted red pepper.
 I also managed to try another wine from the festival!
 This one was sooo great! I love it!
Look at all the colours!

I have been researching shoes I wanted for my wedding forever! I was pretty much looking for shoes before I even looked at dresses. I 'heart' shoes! And the best part about them being my 'wedding' shoes is that I can spend a load of money and my fiance will be okay with it *bonus*.

I have gone back and forth about the height of the shoe, my fiance is 6'3 and I am 5'4.5(that half inch is very important)...that's almost a foot difference. Jennifer has tried to convince me to be more "sensible" with my shoe choice. but let's be honest, nothing about me is sensible, so height it is!

Colour....well the colours of our wedding is a black and white damask pattern. My bouquets are red roses. I could do a red shoe, or a Christian Louboutin black peep-toe shoe. But I'd have to order the Louboutin's online as Winnipeg is too small of a city to have a store carry them. And that makes me nervous as I need to road test them.

With much deliberation, I have picked my shoe. And they are beyond perfect!

 Can you tell I have been wearing them all ready?
Looooove them!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...