Thursday, April 21, 2011

Intoxicated Dj and the recipe for success!

Last weekend was our wedding social!! And wow! I hope what they say is true, that the wedding is much easier. But we were very lucky that it went off with not too many snags.

Sure our DJ was drunk and we actually had to cut him off and make sure he ate something. But really? That is nothing compared to how well we did! We can now fully plan our wedding without too much financial worry. 

Here is some photos that I am borrowing from my soon to be sister in-law and my best friend aka maid of honour! She also has a blog called Recipes for People Who Can't Eat Anything CHECK HER OUT!

Our amazing Prizes..Yes there was a IPAD2!

My Best Friend Jennifer and Myself(check out my banner!)

My soon to be sister-in-law Georgette
Jennifer & Myself all dolled up!!
My sexy trainer Kim and Myself (pardon the crazy eyes)
And YAY my fiancé and myself!!

I am so happy that this part in our wedding journey is done! I am currently taking a week off from everything...including the GYM! It has been hard, but I need a recharge as my Bridal Shower in a little more then a month.....just you wait till I show you guys the Bridal Shower invite I designed....looooveee it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...